Friday, February 29, 2008

The Tracks of My Tears

There's nothing I hate more than an indigent blogger. Really. And I also hate it when bloggers make excuses for not writing more frequently, like how they have so much "stuff" going on and whatever. So I'm not going to do that.

Ahem.

Yesterday, the Washington Post's tattooed, vegan, celebrity gossip blogger Liz Kelly began her live chat by asking herself: "If I didn't have to pay and I knew that they would be done by a good stylist, would I try hair extensions?"

I don't even have to think about this -- I would do it in one hot second. I've heard that it hurts, and that the braids can potentially pull your hair out, but oh my god what would I give to be able to throw my hair around as though I were auditioning for The Pussycat Dolls Present: Yet Another Excuse to Reference Boob Pads. I think it would give me the courage to finally try the hip-hop aerobics class at my gym.

No comments: